2017 - A New Year Begins

1st Jan 2017 - Sunday 12:40 PM

No Resolutions. Targets are the Goals

The first day of the new year. Aspirations, hope, ambitions and more. 365 days to look forward to, 365 new chances.

Resolutions generally do not last further than the first month of the year, so no resolutions for me. I would rather set targets for myself.

My target for January is to wake up early every morning. Early bird gets the worm is a phrase that we have been taught in schools, but somehow that has lost its significance to me over the years due to personal lifestyle choices. So this is the time to reset. Almost all the folks that I admire or look up in the modern world of tech are people who get an early start everyday.

So my target for the month of January is to get an early start everyday of the week other than the weekends.. I will give myself that leeway until I get in the groove and then target the entire 7 days of the week as time passes.

What's your New Year target for January??

!!HAPPY 2017!!
Cheers,
G

Comments