Sojourn to the Windy City!!!

Time has always been a precious commodity, but never as much in my current project. 6 months of  non stop working and burning candles at both ends has left me mentally fatigued.

Never anticipated a holiday as much as I have anticipated this trip to the Windy city of Chicago.

My first outstation trip by flight in my current trip to US. 2 years in US so far and never flown anyplace at all...

This trip was planned almost 2 months back and the anticipation building ever since. Time for a breather and to have some fun!!!

Time to step out of the regular monotone of life and take a step back and chill!!!

I planned for this meticulously and boy of boy we were gonna have fun!!!!


Comments

  1. I have nominated you for a award. Here goes the link

    http://kavisthoughts.blogspot.in/2016/06/an-award.html

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment